As an experienced litigator and trial attorney, Mr. Chang has represented and advocated for the rights of numerous clients in employment disputes from pre-litigation negotiations to trial verdicts. Mr. Chang has extensive experience litigating discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, employment misclassification and wage and hour matters in both state and federal courts. Dedicated to his craft, it is Mr. Chang’s passion to bring justice to those harmed in the workplace. Mr. Chang is licensed to practice in all California and federal district courts.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
- B.S., University of California, Riverside
- California State Bar 1997
- United States District Court, Central 1997
- United States District Court, Northern 2000
- United States District Court, Southern 2000